Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm not bragging...but

Ok, so please add a dozen whole wheat herb pita bread to that betty crocker list.....and the weeks not over yet.
Yes they are soooo tasty. I impressed myself. Never knew how to make a pocket..the man helped put them in the oven. He was my timer.
I knew I needed to document this for the whole world because there is a
very very very high chance this event may never happen again!!
After 11 years of attempting bread...I can make bread...yessssssssss

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Jen!! hey, how are you? You are looking good hot mamma! Its always funny to me to find out who has a blog, i always think i am the only one...;-) Im putting you in my reader!!

Zumba Girl said...

Congrats my friend. I am still working on that one... Gluten free. Blech..