Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My sunshine Katherine


Today we took the annual trip to Kiddie Kandids for Katherine's Birthday picture. She turned 2 on the 11th. To preface it...I told her this morning that we needed to get dressed to go take pictures. So we are all dressed ready to go at the back door, and she yells something to me in katherine language and runs....she comes back with daddy's camera case for taking pictures...genius. So I told her to leave it we are doing different pictures. We had 45 min to wait at the mall so we played and she started looking at all the other kids pictures on the wall and started to copy their pose (hand on cheek, hand on chin...it was cute). So now it's our turn, and she clings to me like saran wrap (this is gona be fun). But within minutes we just had to show her the cute "katherine chair" and her job was to sit and smile...OH MY GOSH...she was in her element! Unbelievable! We took 6 pictures in 5 minutes with 2 different backgrounds. AWESOME! And you can witness for yourself, she was pretty good in each one. I am the luckiest mom to get such a beautiful little girl. Her twinkle just brightens my day, whenever things might not be so great...i.e.....driving 30min north to ogden to get my $60 refund from the campus bookstore, and they were closed only today!! GGRRR...thank heaven I have a piece of heaven, and her name is Katherine.

1 comment:

The Sartain Family said...

OH MY GOSH JEN!!! Has it seriously been that long since I've seen her? SHE'S SO CUTE ( and big) Can't wait to come and play. BTW- her pics turned out soo good! Love em!