Monday, October 6, 2008

I Believe..

Why is it every 6 months I find myself desperately needing a spiritual refill? Funny, huh? Conference weekend, wow, I was a sponge soaking up almost everything I heard. Saturday morning was my very favorite. For the first time on every session I found myself saying...is that it, it's over already? Now it might have taken me 31 years to say that, but needless to say, my spiritual well has been past the drought stage. I'm going to work on being better. That's my part. During all the commotion of papers, crayons, tears, "hey that's where I was sitting" moments, the kids actually were also listening. They kept picking up on some of the articles of faith quoted during some of the talks. Amy is so proud because she knows #1. They also loved the childrens choir saturday afternoon. Amy loved singing along, and you could find Katherine leading the music, that's what she loves to do! They are good kids. It was great fall, rainy, cold, utah weather. Nothing but sweats and blankets and lots of chocolate for us. Love conference weekend! Ok, and here's a new sign for me to make....."Come what may, and Love It!" thank you Elder Wirthlin.
PS......did anyone else see this on the news??It came through my house again! Gosh, 2 weekends in a row...I am going to start loving mondays one day the way this keeps going ;)....and the man has an interview at work today to move up to investments...exciting!!!

No comments: