Monday, September 22, 2008

My old stomping grounds

I guess you could say my saturday was not my typical saturday.
First I was awake early enough that it was still dark.
Second my day consisted of sitting for a total of 14 hrs!
And third, it is possible to travel from woods cross to boise and back in one day.

Allen's mom Mary (this was the only picture I had of her)


and I had regional training in boise for



Training was absolutely amazing. And we had a great time. It's not a trip to nampa without going to the karcher ranch market. Yummy stuff. Oh, as well as Hobby Center where I could spend hours just staring at all the craft projects. It is a crafters heaven!! We swung by quickly to say hello to a few of my friends and then we were...On the road again.....

Thanks to the man

who is amazing. He didn't flinch or complain about being with the kids all day!! Kids were fed, dressed, dishes were done, and drum roll please......HE EVEN CLEANED THE FRIDGE!!! I think he's found his element ;)

What a catch I've gotten! Love ya man.


PS...after I got home, I realized it was the exact same saturday 1 year ago that we moved down to bountiful...pretty crazy...eh?




1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

THat is one crazy day lady!!! I am glad you are safe.